Friday, August 14, 2009

CTI #1

Hey Guys -

So I'm here sitting on the plane waiting to takeoff trying to sort through what's happenin in my head. Am I excited for the opportunities God will provide? YES. Am I going to miss all my friends at home? DUH. Am I going to make lifelong friends at CTI and beyond? OF COURSE. So why do I have all these emotions that are just making me uneasy when I have nothing to worry about? I DON'T KNOW. So as I'm flying on this plane, FLIGHT 1080 nonstop service to Minneapolis with connections to Newark, I will try to settle down my head and focus on the task at hand. GODS

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bo. Awesome processing. Seriously, your writing blessed me so much! I look forward to reading the awesome things you have ahead. God has been preparing you for this season of adventure in your life. You are ready. For the things that are new and challenging, they are a part of the growth process that every child of His goes through. Love you always and praying for you constantly. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless Dude, I was scared when I left for boot but once I got through the door the butterflies left and it was time to learn. The butterflies disappear, you meet new people and will be forever glad you went.

    ReplyDelete