Sunday, November 1, 2009

How God works

God works in mysterious ways. When we think God is gonna work one way, or we "allow Him" to work in a certain way, He almost never works in that way. You know why? Because if God worked in the ways we say He can or think He will, then we could attempt to explain and understand God which we can't do! The Bible says that God is altogether unknowable, which means we can never fully understand Him or his ways, which i think is a good thing. Because the minute we understand God, that is when we no longer rely on Him completely. We feel better, stronger somehow because we knew what God was gonna do, and He did it the way we thought he should. I pray that everyday God shows me something brand new in a way that i never expect Him to show me. I pray that God will never do what I think He should when i say or how i say to do it. i pray that He will reveal himself to me whenever and however he wants to.

-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment